Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Inverting Safe Space


Standard Meaning Inversion: 'Safe Space'
Twitter bans bunch of pro-white or not-anti-white accounts. Jewsmedia gleefully writes about their fleeing for "safe space" of Gab. Deliberately inverting the meaning of the term. The definitional safe-spacers are those pushing Dorsey to ban people for 'hate,' which is their term for any position but theirs. No disagreement allowed. Land of No Second Opinion. The accounts kicked off were people who didn't push for banning others, who liked debating others. Black always becomes white in the (((media's))) mouth. Everything is twisted to become anti-white, thus promoting The Agenda, which in a nutshell equals global jew supremacy and white genocide.

The Loyalist
Dylann Roof reads Bitcholini. THATS WHITE.

First and foremost, before trying to play at a really high level, I got to take care of my body and work really hard so that every single Sunday I can go out there to the best of my ability and that’s the first step in trying to provide a return on investment for this team.” --Kirk Cousins THATS WHITE

Never Enough Witchburning for Left
RS article. They're the out fit that jew-published and jew-lol-reported the fake rapes at UVa.


David Irving
People ask me about “setback” of the Lipstadt Trial: it was not unexpected, though not all the sequelae were foreseen. After that Trial, my roomy Mayfair apartment, my home now worth over five or six million pounds, where I had lived and raised my family for forty years, was seized with all my furniture, library, and archives, and this persecution has continued. In March this year my Key West bank cancelled my account after twenty years – without explanation; people using their credit card to buy books or to join my annual real history tour in Poland and Europe, did not realise the funds were frozen and inaccessible for seven months, until I found a new bank. PayPal canceled my account on the same day, so now I pay a forty dollar U.S. bank fee to send money to my children; eBay now bans my books, and uses the passive voice to tell people that “books by David Irving is [sic] considered to be a form of propaganda.” A Jewess, Irene Lancaster, has started a nationwide campaign in Britain to get major universities to withdrew my books; Manchester University refuses, but my erstwhile publishers sit back, mute and embarrassed by it all.








No comments:

Post a Comment