Thursday, November 30, 2017


Notes: Somebody cut 20 minutes out of an audiobook segment on Jones on jews in Medieval Times, made a video out of it, posted on youtube. Now Jones wants it taken down for copyright. 1) I don't know who did this, they didn't ask my approval. 2) I don't care. 3) I actually searched it and listened; the person appears to have edited it to remove all racial commentary, so it's just me reading Jones's text. But His name and mine are on the same intro screen, so Jones may be worried about association, even though I, as he, always make it clear I record and comment on his works without his approval and against his doctrine. Anyway, something that came up. I told him to tell youtube to take it down, although I don't see what rule it falls afoul of: his words, my voice, the poster's pictures. It's something that was just posted the last day or two, I think. 

Minnesota: If Hell Were Cold
Minny women have exciting choice of being shot or sliced by imported skinnies, cops or not, gropen by Fingers Franken, or keelhauled by kozy Keillor. You know I liked to quote P.J. O'Rourke describing GK as "terrifyingly unthreatening," and as I gabbed on Gab, he has more than a little of that Dahmer affect. Speaking of whom, his high school buddy did a graphic novel about their times in high school in seventies Ohio; you can pirate torrent it. And there's a tv show based on same, not sure if it's out yet. Mildly interesting. Just shows exactly what I experienced, stuff got degree by degree more controlled after about 1980-81. You could do or get away with stuff in the seventies that would be unthinkable today. War on drugs (80s), war on terror (00s), increased video and other technology, metal detectors, changing demographics - all combine to produce a rather different social atmosphere today. I can only guess how it is for so-called Generation Zyklon. 

Keillor always struck me as a big phony. He moved to NYC while extolling the virtues of hearty Midwestern living on his radio show. He extolled traditional family/community while being married three times (and having a fourth long-term relationship). He was nominally Christian while adhering to Christianity only so far as it justified his politics. 


The American christian:
know-nothing on jews
know-everything on muslims

















No comments:

Post a Comment